Top air show performers commit to EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2022
EAA AVIATION CENTER, OSHKOSH, Wisconsin — (January 13, 2022) — Some of the world’s top air show performers have made commitments to fly at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2022 – the World’s Greatest Aviation Celebration – as part of the afternoon and night air show lineups.
Those performers include aerobatic champions and longtime Oshkosh favorites for the 69th Experimental Aircraft Association fly-in convention, scheduled for July 25-31 at Wittman Regional Airport. The event features nine air shows over seven days, including night airshows on July 27 and 30. The daily afternoon air shows are presented by Daher and Pratt & Whitney, while the Wednesday, July 27, night air show is presented by Covington Aircraft.
“This is already an outstanding all-star air show lineup and we’re just getting started,” said Rick Larsen, EAA’s vice president of communities and member programs, who coordinates AirVenture features and attractions. “There are returning performers, new air show acts, and particular aircraft connected with specific events and anniversaries. We’ll be adding more exciting acts and performances in the coming weeks that will again make the nine air shows during AirVenture week unforgettable.”
Among the returning performers and aircraft already on the schedule include:
- AeroShell Aerobatic Team (T-6)
- Chuck Aaron (helicopter aerobatics)
- Eric Edgren (T-Clips)
- Kyle Fowler (Rutan Long-EZ)
- Kyle Franklin Comedy Act (Piper Super Cub)
- Mike Goulian (Extra 330C)
- Nathan Hammond (Super Chipmunk)
- David Martin (Beechcraft Baron)
- Patriot Parachute Team
- Jim Peitz (Beechcraft 33C Bonanza)
- RAD Aerosports Jet Waco w/ Dell Coller
- Red Bull Air Force (Kirby Chambliss, Aaron Fitzgerald, Kevin Coleman, and more)
- Red Line Air Shows (RV-8 and Extra)
- Bill Stein (Zivko Edge 540)
- Skip Stewart (Pitts S2S Prometheus)
- Trojan Phlyers (T-28s)
- Patty Wagstaff (Extra 300S)
- Matt Younkin (Twin Beech)
Along with these early confirmations, many more exciting performers will be announced, including some only-in-Oshkosh performers and aircraft. Exact days for each performer and complete daily air show lineups will be announced as they are finalized.
(Photo Info) Matt Younkin flies his vintage Beech 18 during an afternoon airshow at EAA AirVenture 2021. Photo by Nick Moore.
About EAA AirVenture Oshkosh
EAA AirVenture Oshkosh is “The World’s Greatest Aviation Celebration” and EAA’s membership convention. Additional information, including advance ticket and camping purchase, is available at www.EAA.org/airventure.