WWII Pilot Training Camp More Info
ENLIST TODAY IN
THE UNITED STATES ARMY AIR FORCES
You Can Become a Fighter Pilot!
The Utah Wing of the Commemorative Air Force is excited to announce that it will be holding a WWII Pilot Training Camp at the Historic Wendover Army Air Field. During your five nights and four days of training you will:
- Receive a Flight Suit and Pilots Log Book.
- Barracks accommodations for five nights.
- Three meals per day in the Mess Hall.
- Training materials
- Receive Ground School Training on all aspects of flying operations.
- Take Primary Flight Training in the PT-17 Stearman.
- Conduct Advanced Flight Training in the AT-6 Texan
- Air Cadets will be flying everyday during this... ...